- 10 watt powered mini monitor.
- Great mounted on a mic stand and also the perfect creche room monitor.
- Jack input on front
- Bass Treble and Vol controls on front
10 watt powered monitor. Great for a crèche room or mounted on a mic stand.
- Microphone and line level inputs
- EQ controls
- Optional mic stand adaptor
- Compact and lightweight
- Line output for connecting to a second monitor
- Can be used locally or with the main system
The Yamaha MS101/3 is a Compact, Convenient Approach to Top-quality Monitoring.
The main features of the Yamaha MS101 iii active monitors include:
10 watts of power with a single 10-centimeter full-range driver in a bass-reflex enclosure. Smooth response from 75 Hz up to 18,000 Hz.
The low end of the frequency range is enhanced by a special internal equalizer circuit that boosts the bass without muddying the sound.
It features independent Low and High EQ controls so the sound can be accurately tailored to the listener’s requirements and the acoustic environment.
It has two line inputs – one with an RCA type pin jack and the other a 1/4″ mono phone jack.
It features full magnetic shielding so they can be used in close proximity to video monitors or computer displays without affecting the picture.
Mic stand – requires Yamaha BMS-10a bracket
Wall mount – requires Yamaha BWS20-190 bracket
Dimensions (W xD H) 147 x 192 x 214 mm (5-3/4″ x 7-9/16″ x 8-7/16″)
Weight 2.2 kg (4 lbs., 13 oz)