The TP-114 is a high performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video or HDTV signals. It converts a computer graphics video or HDTV signal on a 15-Pin HD connector to four identical twisted pair signals.
• Resolution – Up to UXGA.
• Looping Input.
• HDTV Compatible.
• Sync Polarity Settings – H & V switches for improved display compatibility.
• Power Connect“ System – Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source.
• Long System Range – Up to 100 meters (330 feet). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
• Cable Type – Uses UTP or STP (unshielded/shielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5.
• Compact Kramer TOOLS“ – 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. Additional rack adapters with other configurations are also available.