High quality surface-mounted boundary microphone
- Sleek rugged enclosure provides a low-profile
- Cardioid, condenser element
- For use with Unipack radio system for wireless connection
- Available in black or white
The Audio-Technica U851cW is a high quality surface-mounted boundary microphone designed for audio capturing in conference rooms, board rooms, class rooms, stage performances, podiums, houses-of-worship and more. The sleek rugged enclosure provides a low-profile while housing a cardioid, condenser element.
Terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters. 75 cm (29.5″ ) cable.
The cardioid pattern is effective in minimizing noise and feedback at the off-axis sections of the microphone, resulting in greater signal to noise ratio. The output connection features a pivot motion for easy installation on flat surfaces.
- Cardioid Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in rejecting off-axis audio signal that can cause noise and feedback.
- PivotPoint Rotating Output Connection
- The connector features a pivoting motion, which aids in surface mounting.
- UniSteep Filter
- A low-frequency filter minimizes low frequency rumble and noise caused by vibration, proximity effect, ambiance, etc.
- UniGuard RFI Shielding
- UniGuard shielding protects against noise caused by radio frequency interference that may occur.
Polar Pattern Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
Frequency Response 30Hz to 20KHz Dynamic Range (Typical)
Dimensions 3.31 x 2.48 x 0.87″ (84 x 63 x 22mm) (HxWxD) Weight Microphone: 8.6 oz (244g)