Trainee AV Installation Engineer (Hertfordshire):
We would like to hear from prospective candidates, preferably based in Hertfordshire (local to our main office) and meeting the following criteria:
- Strong ability to work alone and on own initiative as well as working as a team
- Good communication skills
- Be organised, flexible and able to approach different types of tasks during the working day
- Have a keen interest in sound and audio visual systems
- Have relevant skills or be willing and able to learn
- Be able to follow instructions but also think laterally when required
About the candidate:
- Ideally have some background in sound or audio visual systems
- Computer literate
- Full UK driving licence (preferred)
Please note: The role requires working at height, using ladders, using a wide variety of tools, and lifting relatively heavy items.
This job could suit a graduate (or possibly a school leaver) as training will be provided.
Pay will be based on experience and abilities.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com