TASCAM’s CD-200iB is a unique combination of rackmountable CD player with a dock for Apple’s iPod’ music player. The CD player uses the TEAC CD-5020A transport, custom-designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer and low clamping noise. The high-quality internal clock provides smoother sound and decreased jitter. The CD-200iB includes both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA outputs for both the CD and iPod playback.
A sliding drawer reveals a connector dock for any Apple iPod. The iPod can be controlled from the CD-200iB’s front-panel or wireless remote, including transport control, album navigation and more. The iPod can be charged from the dock connector, and video can even be played through an S-video jack on the rear panel.
TASCAM’s CD-200iB has balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA analog outputs and S/PDIF digital outputs on coaxial and optical jacks. MP3 and WAV file playback is supported from CD media. The front-panel Folder navigation buttons change folders on CDs and albums on the iPod. A wireless remote control with numerical track select buttons is also included.
TASCAM’s unique CD-200iB is a natural choice for conference rooms, health clubs and any other installations requiring playback from CD and iPod media.
• Rackmountable CD player with iPod Dock
• XLR balanced output
• High-quality CD transport
• Stereo mini jack input for any music player connection
• iPod Dock Connector for audio and video playback and control
• Composite and S-Video outputs for iPod
• CD-DA, MP3 and WAV file playback
• CD Text and ID3 tag display
• Continuous, shuffle, and program playback modes
• Single and All repeat playback modes for audio CDs
• Folder repeat playback mode for data CDs
• /- 14.0 % pitch control for CD
• Intro check for CD
• Shock-proof memory
• RCA unbalanced output for CD and iPod
• XLR balanced output for CD and iPod
• RCA coaxial and Optical digital outputs for CD player
• Included Wireless Remote control