Condenser ‘ROAMING’ mic system
- Use for singing or speech, up close or at arms length
- Desktop receiver (single diversity) – basic radio reception
- Available in channel 70 (no licence required) and Channel 38 (licence required)
Basic condenser radio mic system. Simple to use and ideal as a roaming hand held wireless mic.
Available in channel 70 (no licence required) and Channel 38 (licence required) – please select
- 16 Switchable frequencies!! You won’t run out of channels! (4 channels available on the free of charge DEREGULATED frequencies).
- Balanced XLR and 1/4″ jack output
- Stable UHF transmission
- Economical to run – more than 10hrs from a single AA battery! (not included)
WT-5810 desktop receiver (single diversity reception)
WM-5225 Hand held condenser mic (replaces previous version WM5220)
Power supply included
(batteries not included)
WT-5810 reciever – UHF Wireless Portable Tuner
Phased Lock Loop (PLL) synthesis operation
16 selectable channel frequencies
TOA space diversity technology (basic single receiver diversity)
Double super-heterodyne receiving system
Auto mixing input function
Squelch function (carrier, noise, tone)
Usable frequencies scanning channel search function
Compact portable design
Microphone sensitivity adjustment function
Compander circuitry for minimizing ambient noise
Rod antenna x 2
Balanced output (XLR connector) and phone jack output
WM-5225 – UHF Handheld Wireless Condenser Microphone
ideal ‘roaming mic’ for speech vocals etc.
Operating range: 3m – 120m.
Electret condenser cardiod microphone element.
16 selectable channel frequencies.
Maximum input level: 126 dB SPL.
ON/OFF switch prevents the microphone from rolling.
Single AA battery operation for more compact and lightweight body (not included)
(replaces previous version WM5220)
We recommend quality batteries or, Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) rechargeables for radio microphones