Compact, Ultra Flat Line Array Speaker
- Very discreet Line Array speaker
- Excellent sound clarity and depth for the size
- Only 50cm long & 670g weight!
- Ideal as infill, monitor etc.
The KV50 is a very compact, ultra-flat line array element comprised of 8 x 1Œ neodymium transducers in a strong aluminum chassis. Its wide dispersion pattern can be configured horizontally or vertically. A number of KV50 speakers can also be put together in multiple array configurations. Each speaker can be set for 16 or 64 Ohms eliminating the need for 70volt transformers in distributed systems. The KV50 reproduces the full vocal frequency range with clear intelligibility. This can be augmented with the KKS50 or KL12 sub to extend the operating frequency range.
A variety of accessories provide numerous mounting options for permanent and portable installations. KA series amplifiers have presets specifically optimized for KV50 applications.
All the KV50 components are designed by the K-array R&D department and custom made under the K-array quality control system.
• Unique performance-to-size ratio
• Vertical, Horizontal and 3D line-array applications
• Multiple 1Œ long-excursion full-range cone drivers
• Wide horizontal coverage
• Very flat profile Integrated mounting hardware
• Selectable 16 Ohm or 64 Ohm impedance
• Top quality components for outstanding performance
• Available in black or white*
• Front and under-balcony fill
• Portable and installed AV systems
• Stage and AV-Studio monitoring
*Available in black, white or any custom colour (please call for details)
Power handling 150 w (AES)
Max Power 300 w 1
Impedance 16O or 64O (selectable)
Frequency range 200 Hz – 20 KHz.
SPL 1W / 1mt 86 dB 2
Maximum SPL 108 dB continuous – 114 dB peak
Type External Crossover required
Frequency 150 Hz, 24 dB/oct suggested minimum
Full range 8 x 1Œ Neodymium magnet with 75Œ voice coil
Connectors 2 x 2-pin screw terminals
Type KA7, KA7-7, KA10, KA10-10, KA40 (with dedicated preset)
Dimensions 3.9 x 50 x 2,1 cm (1.54Œ x 19.69Œ x 0.83Œ)
Weight 0.67 Kg (1.48 lbs)
Notes for data
1. Maximum RMS applicable power for a musical signal, the reference signal is the
one proposed by EIAJ standard.
2. Measured @4 mt then scaled @1 mt
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous
notice. Present systems may differ