The Christie® LW401 is flexible and affordable. It has the power needed for professional-level presentations. The optional lens suite includes a selection of zoom lenses with repeatable position recall that makes the Christie LW401 ideal for small- to medium-sized applications and wide screens. With the projector’s USB port, presenters can use wireless devices to present their data. The Christie LW401 also has a text message function that’s ideal for displaying emergency or evacuation messages as an overlay on the screen.
This 3LCD projector is low maintenance, with features such as long-lasting lamps and (<0.35W) standby operation, all resulting in a low total cost of ownership.
- 4,000 ANSI lumens
- WXGA (1280×800) resolution
- Suite of optional lenses with repeatable position recall capabilities
- Long life, 245W UHP lamp (standard mode: 2,500 hours; eco mode: 4,000 hours)
- Hybrid filter operates for up to 20,000 hours, reducing maintenance requirements
- Built-in security features that limit access to projector controls and menus
- Can be used at high altitudes – up to 10,000 feet (3048m)
- Optional wireless module for device flexibility and easy presentation setup
The Christie LW401 is equipped with AMX Device Discovery and Crestron’s RoomView™ for easy integration with third-party control systems. AMX Device Discovery:improves the way AV installations are programmed, managed and operated, makes programming easy, and makes operation with an AMX control system effortless.
Crestron RoomView software provides a custom-configurable interface for remotely monitoring, managing and controlling every device in every room from any computer. RoomView automates and streamlines several management and technical support functions so you can work more efficiently.
The Christie LW401, equipped with all the features you need, makes giving professional-quality presentations in your workplace easy and affordable.
With an established, respected and trusted history supplying and supporting various high-end applications with performance-driven display technologies, advanced processing, warping, media playback and network-distributed solutions for a variety of proAV applications.
DM supply a range of Installed Christie Projectors – Please contact us directly for more information and a quotation.