£219.00 Inc VAT
Dynamic Bass Drum Mic
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Excellent low end reproduction
- First choice of many pros!
The D6 is an American-made instrument microphone designed for live and studio performance. Characterized with a cardioid pick-up pattern and a frequency response of 30 Hz-15 kHz, the D6 is an ideal choice for kick drum, bass cabs, and other instruments requiring low frequency reproduction.
Transformerless design, low impedance , and balanced output allow interferencefree performance even with long cable runs. The D6, a one-piece body precision machined from solid aluminum, consists of a durable hard coat anodized finish.
Provides huge kick drum sound with ground shaking low end while delivering exceptional clarity and attack.
Designed, machined, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the D6 is a dynamic instrument microphone used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. The D6, which is characterized with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, is equipped with a VLM“ (Very Low Mass) diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction.
The D6 is lightweight, compact and easy to position. With a wide frequency response of 30 Hz – 15 kHz and the ability to handle sound pressure levels in excess of 144 dB, the D6 is an excellent choice for miking instruments requiring extended low frequency reproduction such as kick drum, large toms, and bass cabinets.
Roadworthy construction includes a precision machined aluminum body, black anodized finish, laser etched model and serial number, steel mesh grill, Switchcraft’ XLR connector and includes a tension-fit heavy duty nylon mic clip.
- Live Stage – Coffee House to Stadium
- Kick Drum, Floor Tom, Djembe, Cajon
- Acoustic Bass, Electric Bass Cabs
- Studio – Any Instrument Requiring Precise Low Frequency Reproduction
– – – – – – – – – – – –
• Transducer Type: Dynamic
• Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 15 kHz
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid
• Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
• Sensitivity: 2.2 mV @ 80Hz
• Capsule Technology: VLM Type E
• Off Axis Rejection; >20 db
• Maximum SPL: 144 db
• Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold plated male XLR connector
• Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
• Housing: Machined Aluminum
• Weight: 7.7 oz / 217 grams
• Finish: Black Anodize
Audio Technica ATM250DE£359.00 Inc VAT
Sennheiser e608£159.00 Inc VAT
Sennheiser e604£129.00 Inc VAT
There are no reviews yet.