£299.00 Inc VAT
457.2mm (18″) Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Microphone.
Equipped with Audio-Technica’s legendary electro-acoustic design innovations, the ES915C is ideal for applications where quality sound and flexible performance are imperative.
Equipped with Audio-Technica’s legendary electro-acoustic design innovations, the ES915C is ideal for applications where quality sound and flexible performance are imperative. This small-diameter gooseneck microphone provides highly flexible positioning while maintaining a well-contoured appearance.
The microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to UniGuard innovations. The ES915C also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
The microphone’s low-profile element provides a uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle. The microphone can be mounted on a podium or desktop with the included AT8474 low-profile isolation mount, which attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface.
- Designed for quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle
- Plugs into any standard XLRF-type connector, or direct mounts to 5/8″-27 stands using included thread-mount adapter
- Included low-profile isolation mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90º to 360º
- Small-diameter, alternating gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- RoHS compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
The ES915C is available in the following models and lengths: ES915C12: 304.8 mm (12.00″) ES915C18: 457.2 mm (18.00″) ES915C21: 533.4 mm (21.00″)
Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 250 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 138 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range: 109 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 4 mA typical
Switch: Flat, roll-off
Weight: ES915C18: 135 g (4.8 oz)
Dimensions: 304.8 mm (12.00″) long 8.4 mm (0.33″) head diameter, 18.9 mm (0.74″) base diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessories: AT8109 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8474 universal isolation mount; AT8473 quick-mount stand adapter; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter
You must be logged in to post a review.
Sennheiser ME 4 lapel mic£109.00 Inc VAT
Audio Technica AT803cW Lapel Mic only£139.00 Inc VAT
Sennheiser ME 34£159.00 Inc VAT
There are no reviews yet.