£167.00 Inc VAT
High Performance Hand held vocal dynamic mic with on/off switch
The AKG D7 S Switched Vocal Microphone delivers high end performance and noble sound in every studio and on every stage.
The AKG D7 features the patented Laminated Varimotion diaphragm technology, resulting in a fine tuned response, without extra tuning resonators. With custom-built capsule mounting, a spring steel wire-mesh grill and a heavy all-metal body, the D 7 is a durable and reliable microphone solution for the active demands of live musicians.
The AKG D7 creates that subtle and opened sound in all frequency ranges condenser mics are famous for, but it also has the powerful resonance from a dynamic microphone.
The integrated high-pass filter eliminates permanent all handling noises and the new acoustical designed inner windscreen makes you feel more secure in live use. The precision metal dust filter provides a consistent objection to the diaphragm.
The original inner windscreen can be replaced with the extra windscreen supplied with the microphone, this offers a clear sound for a long time.
AKG D7 main features include:
• Polar pattern: Supercardioid
• Frequency range 70 to 20,000 Hz
• Sensitivity 2.6 mV/Pa (-52 dBV)
• Max. SPL 147 / 156 dB SPL
• Equivalent noise level 18 dB-A (IEC 60268-4)
• Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted) 76 dB
• Impedance • Recommended load impedance >= 2000 ohms
• High pass filter 80 Hz, always active
• Connector 3-pin XLR
• Dimensions: 185.2 mm (7.3 in.) X 51 mm (2 in.)
• Net weight 340 g (12 oz.)
• Special features: integrated humbucking coil
• Patent(s) Varimotion ¤ multiple-thickness diaphragm for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 403.751, US 6,185,809, EP 814.637 (DE, DK, FI, FR, GB, IT, NL), JP 3.927.651)