£175.00 Inc VAT
Hand Held Vocal Condenser Mic
This professional condenser vocal microphone will make your voice cut through the loudest mix on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and has been optimized for use with in-ear monitor systems.
The gold plated transducer case does not only give the microphone a sophisticated esthetic touch but also makes the transducer extremely resistant to corrosion and humidity. The result is superior audio performance. The design of the all new AKG C 5 reflects the latest results of AKG’s longstanding research with professional users optimizing handling and ease-of use whilst providing outstanding premium audio performance.
C 5 WL 1: C 5 microphone element with threaded connection for use with AKG wireless systems.
NOTE: Requires Phantom Power from mixer to operate
• Polar pattern: cardioid
• Frequency range: 65 to 20,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: 4 mV/Pa (-48 dBV )
• Max. SPL for 1%/3% THD: 140/145 dB SPL
• Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4): 25 dB-A
• Impedance: 200 ohms
• Recommended load impedance: 2000 ohms
• Powering: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
• Current consumption: typ. 3 mA
• Connector: 3-pin XLR
• Finish: matte grayish blue
• Dimensions: length: 185.2 mm (7.3 in.); diameter: 51 mm (2 in.)
• Net/shipping weight: 345 g (12.2 oz.) / 660 g (1.5 lbs.)
• Standard accessories: Microphone bag, SA 45, PB 1000