Ideal for Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin,Violin, Cello etc. Ultra-light vibration pickup.
- Condenser transducer in sealed enclosure
- Cable with lockable miniature XLR connector – for connection to radio mic systems
Ideal for Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin,Violin, Cello etc.Ultra-light vibration pickup
Weighing only 18 grams (0.6 oz.), this ultra-light condenser pickup is ideal for acoustic guitar, mandolin, violin, and most other stringed instruments.
The C 411 will give a clear and uncolored sound without changing the balance of the instrument. Attaching the C 411 on or near the bridge or anywhere else on the instrument is easy with the included non-marring, reusable, solventfree adhesive compound.
We recommend experimenting with the position of the C411 on your instrument to achieve the best sound.
NOTE: For direct wired connection to sound system mixer see the C 411 PP: For hardwire applications, with standard XLR connector for phantom powering.
- Frequency range 10 to 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 2 mV/ms-2 (incl. MPA V L)
- Max. SPL 100 dB (for 1% THD)
- Impedance 200 ohms unbalanced
- Recommended load impedance >=1000 ohms
- Supply voltage 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596 or battery powering from B 29 L or AKG bodypack transmitter
- Powering approx. 2.2 mA
- Connector C 411 L: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable length C 411 L: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish matte black
- Dimensions 27 x 14 x 9.5 mm / 1.1 x 0.5 x 0.3 in.
- Net weight C 411 L: 18 g / 0.7 oz.
- Shipping weight C 411 L: 150 g / 5.5 oz.