Call for price
Wireless In Ear Monitoring System
Only available on channel 38 (606 – 614 MHz) – requires a licence
THIS SHURE PSM200 system is only available on licenced channel 38 (606 – 614 MHz)
The Shure PSM200 Channel 38 In-Ear Monitoring System is a complete high-end system for live performers and singers. The PSM200 is an affordable and alternative solution to having a wedge monitor.
The PSM200 System from Shure comes with P2T Wireless Transmixer, P2R Hybrid Bodypack Receiver and SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones. The P2T Transmixer allows the user to connect two line-level or mic level inputs into the transmitter. The two signals can then be mixed independently. You can connect microphones or instruments directly to the inputs or use line outputs from a mixing console.
The P2R Hybrid Bodypack Receiver from Shure can be used wired and wireless as the same time. Producing hi-class sound quality, the P2R offers extraordinary value. Shure SE215 Earphones features a highly developed Dynamic MicroDriver and a detachable cable. The Shure SE215 offers detailed sound with enhanced bass, and its design blocks out up to 90% of outside sound with unmatched comfort.
The main features of the Shure PSM200 includes:
• Dimensions: 220 mm x 140 mm x 40 mm (8.6 in. x 5.6 in. x 1.7 in.)
• Net Weight: 370 g (13 oz.)
• Frequency locator
• Built-in headphone limiter
• Integrated cable management
• High-impact plastic chassis
• 1.4″ Line input jack with high/low gain switch
• Single Dynamic MicroDriver
• Kevlar-reinforced Detachable Cable
• Detailed sound with enhanced bass
• Blocks out up to 90% of outside sound
• RF Output Power 30 mW ( 15 dBm) typical conducted