Korg CA-30 Guitar TunerUltra-compact, LCD Needle-Style Chromatic Tuners
High accuracy and superb functionality have made Korg tuners the worldwide favorite. And now, the new CA-30 joins the best-selling CA series of tuners. With even more features, like a pitch reference tone and quinta-flat tuning, the CA-30 packs basic functionality and convenient tuning functions into ultra-compact bodies.
• Compact chromatic tuner, ideal for brass band or orchestra.
• High-precision LCD needle-type meter for stable tuning.
• Wide range of pitch detection covers C1--C8.
• Calibration function supports a variety of concert pitches.
• Sound Out produces a reference tone from the internal speaker.
• Auto Power Off function conserves battery life.
• Memory Backup function.
• Approximately 100 hours of continuous use.
Wide Range of Pitch Detection
This compact chromatic tuner supports a broad range of C1 (32.70 Hz)--C8 (4186.01 Hz), allowing speedy and high-precision tuning of wind, string, keyboard, and other instruments. This tuner is ideal for tuning even low-register notes containing numerous overtones that are often difficult to tune. A high-sensitivity mic is built-in, allowing easy and accurate tuning of acoustic instruments such as ukuleles. A separately sold CM-100 contact mic can also be used to send the vibrations directly to the tuner for even more accurate tuning.
Ultra-compact body with a "Tilt Slit"
Although the CA-30 is small, thin, and light, don?t let its pocket-sized body fool you. The CA-30 packs the functionality needed for tuning a wide range of instruments. From studio to stage, tuning is easy and convenient. The back of the unit includes a unique arc-shaped "tilt slit" that lets you insert a plastic card for use as a handy stand.