Electro-Voice engineers have raised the bar for portable sound once again, adding to the award-winning ZX loudspeaker family with the new ZXA1, the self-powered version of the best-selling ZX1 compact two-way loudspeaker. Launching globally at Winter NAMM 2010, ZXA1 is powered by an 800 watt amplifier module derived from EV’s world-tour-class Tour Grade series amplifiers with audio quality and reliability proven at the very highest levels.
* Designed for Club Sound, Concert Sound, House of Worship, and other applications.
* Integrated 800 watt power amplifier
* Biamplified design with transducer protection
* EV8L 8Œ high-output LF transducer
* DH2005 1Œ exit true compression driver
* 90 x 50 coverage pattern
* Rotatable horn design
* 123 dB maximum SPL
* Selectable high-pass filter for use with subwoofers
* Line and microphone inputs
* Integral monitor angle on enclosure
* Built-in pole mount
* Lightweight (< 20 lbs) with integral handle for easy carrying