Audio Technica AT8033
The ideal, multi purpose condenser microphone for churches!
The AT8033 will pick up sound up to arm’s length making it ideal for lecterns, interviews, testimonies, drama, childrens work, weddings, etc.
The extended frequency response gives maximum intelligibility to speech. The new AT8033 model replaces the ATM33a and now includes an 80Hz high pass filter switch to help cut bass rumble such as ambient room noise, traffic and mechanically coupled vibrations.
The ATM33a was our best selling microphone with good reason. It is absolutely superb! Its hypercardioid pick up response ensures maximum gain before feedback even in less than perfect acoustic environments.
'Do It All' mic - Great tool to have in the kit bag
- Unidirectional pickup pattern more sensitive to sound from the front than from sides and rear ensuring maximum gain before feedback
- Picks up, up to 24 inches away. No mic technique required
- Great value cardioid condenser microphone
- Smooth, clean extended response
- Suitable for speech / group vocals / instruments / lecterns & dramas / just about any application!
- Runs on Phantom Power or AA 1.5v battery (included)
- Includes mic clip, battery, pouch and foam windshield
"This is our most popular microphone for many reasons. Ideal for speech, singers, small group vocals, musical instruments, recording, lecterns, pulpits.. the list goes on! Great sound for warm, clear reproduction and easy to use with excellent directionality and feedback rejection... and will pick up sound at arms length! This is the 'Swiss Army Knife' of microphones - every church should have one!"
Ideal for general audio acquisition such as interviews, acoustic guitar, percussion, overheads, vocals and more, the AT8033 features high-SPL capability and wide frequency response. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. The mic excels in both studio and stage applications. It operates on battery or phantom power.
- All-purpose condenser microphone ideal for handheld interviews and general audio acquisition
- Excels in both studio and stage applications
- Outstanding linearity both on- and off-axis
- Features high SPL capability and wide frequency response
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- Very goodReview by Anon
- An excellent piece of kitReview by John Brook - Buxton